Since first being served at the Texas Inn in the mid 1930’s, the legendary Cheesy Western, has become a Virginia staple. Featuring a quarter-pound burger made from fresh ground beef, what truly makes this burger unique is the “T-Room’s” super-secret sweet mustard relish. Add the included cheese and chopped onions and a scrambled egg (not included) to make this one of a kind creation in your home for the very first time.
This package serves 4 people includes everything you need to make 4 “Cheesy Western” Burgers:
- 4 Burger Patties (1/4 lb. each)
- 4 Buns
- American Cheese
- NOT INCLUDED Eggs
Contains: Gluten, Beef, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept for 3-4 days in the fridge or up to 3 months in the freezer
Watch a How-To Video Here
Egg Not Included
- Set relish and chopped onion out to thaw if frozen. Relish and onions should be cold, but not frozen before beginning preparation
- Place vegetable oil into frying pan on medium heat
- Place thawed hamburger chuck into frying pan, and press down with spatula. Flip and cook thoroughly. Set cooked hamburger patties aside
- Clean pan. Repeat step 2
- Crack one egg into bowl and swiftly scramble with 6-8 strokes
- Place into pan, cook for 90 seconds then place patty on top, then flip and cook for 60-90 more seconds
- Heat buns for 30-45 seconds
- Place cheese on top on burger and egg combo
- Place on bottom bun. Spoon relish onto top bun, add onion and place on burger/egg combo
- Slice into two pieces and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Texas Inn ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.