Texas Family Feast - Brisket, Turkey Breast, and Sausage
With four generations of pitmaster experience, the Black family knows Texas barbecue. Terry Black’s smoke all of their meats using slow-burning Post Oak Wood, giving the meat a deep smoky flavor that the pretenders can’t match. This Texas family feast has a whole Prime brisket, an entire smoked turkey breast, and 10 links of your choice of sausage.
The Texas Family Feast serves 18-24 people and includes
- 1 Whole Smoked Texas Brisket (approx. 5 lbs.)
- 1 Whole Smoked Turkey Breast (approx. 3-4 lbs.)
- Your choice of Sausage (10 links, approx. 3-4 lbs. total)
- Brisket and Turkey Breast arrive unsliced.
- Choose from Original or Jalapeno Cheddar Sausage.
Instructions / Storage
- Brisket, Turkey, and Sausage ship frozen with dry ice, may evaporate in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, remove from packaging and place in the refrigerator or freezer depending on desired use.
- When fully thawed, keep items for no more than 4 hours at room temperature.
- Items may be stored in the refrigerator for one week, or in the freezer for up to 30 days.
- To serve, see instruction sheet.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Terry Black’s BBQ ships Monday – Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.