Terry Black’s Brisket Chili recipe has been in the family history since the 1900’s. This recipe takes you back to the days where authentic chili was part of the daily diet. Loaded with smoked brisket, seasoned ground beef, beans and Texas Spices this chili will have you going backs for seconds…
This package includes your choice of 2 Qts. or 4 Qts. of Bean and Brisket Texas Chili
- Each Qt. of Chili Serves 3-4 people
Instructions / Storage
- Chili ship frozen with dry ice, may evaporate in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, remove from packaging and place in the refrigerator or freezer depending on desired use.
- When full thawed no more than 4 hours at room temperature.
- Item may be stored in the refrigerator for one week, or in the freezer for up to 30 days.
- To serve, see instruction sheet.
- Thaw brisket chili in the refrigerator
- Place the chili into a sauce pot and reheat to 160*F
- Constently stir while reheating.
- Terry Black’s BBQ ships Monday – Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.