Ted Drewes Frozen Custards ships its famous frozen custard nationwide on Goldbelly! Indulge in 8 luscious pints of Ted Drewes famous custard shipped to your door within 48 hours!
Founded by Ted Drewes, Sr. in 1929, Ted Drewes Frozen Custards serves hot fudge sundaes, malts, and shakes to St. Louis, Missouri, locals and visitors alike, and is absolutely beloved. The frozen custard shop’s “concretes” are blended so thick that they are flipped over and served upside down! Ted Drewes has been written about in the New York Times and been featured on Food Network’s “The Best Thing I’ve Ever Ate” and on “Man v. Food.”
- Each package includes 8 Pints of Ted Drewes famous custard
- 2 pints each of their most popular flavors
- Cookie Dough.
This product is not eligible for additional discounts
Instructions / Storage
Frozen Custards are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Overnight Shipping price is included in the total price
- Custard ships Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.