Taylor Ham ships its famous Taylor Ham nationwide on Goldbelly! Taylor Ham’s pre-sliced pork rolls contain 8 slices of pre-sliced Taylor Ham.
Ah, Taylor Ham. That delicious “not quite bacon, not quite sausage” breakfast meat that seemingly powers the entire state of New Jersey. Walk into any Jersey deli and at the top of the menu will be a Taylor Ham, egg and cheese sandwich on a hard (aka round) roll. Count on it. New Jerseyans sure have been since John Taylor first produced the stuff in Trenton in the 19th century. Not much has changed since 1856, as Taylor Provisions is still pumping out the best pork roll you can find in the state.
- Arrives in 4 vacuum sealed packs each containing 6 oz (8 slices) of pre-sliced Taylor Ham
Instructions / Storage
- Taylor Ham can be kept in the refrigerator up until the stamped expiration date and in the freezer for up to two months
- A common practice is to slice four cuts from the outer edges inwards about a 1/2 inch towards the center, evenly spaced around the circumference of each Taylor Ham slice. These cuts leave the cooked piece looking like an old fireman’s badge and prevent the Taylor Ham from curling up in the middle while cooking.
- Although fully cured, Taylor Ham is generally pan fried and served along side eggs or as the base of an egg and cheese sandwich.
- Season with SPK (Salt, Pepper, Ketchup) as desired
- Taylor ham ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.