Pan-fried to perfection, this Dutch-originated scrapple is the ultimate crispy, salty bite you want with your breakfast eggs and toast. Taylor Pork Roll is so widely loved across Philly. It is made from pork, spices, and other flavors — all kept secret by the manufacturers of this popular meat. For owner Joe Kubicky, sharing Philadelphia’s classic local treats to people across the nation is what Philly Food is all about. From Taylor Ham to Tastykakes to authentic Habbersett Scrapple, this family-owned business is dedicated to getting you the best flavors of Philly.
Tastykakes has been Philadelphia’s favorite snack cakes for more than a century. Founders Philip Baur and Hebert Morris brought the first Tastykakes butterscotch krimpets, moist and fluffy sponge cake slathered with butterscotch icing, to market in 1914. Today, Tastykakes’ palm-sized pastries include the iconic butterscotch krimpets, creme filled krimpets, chocolate cupcakes, and peanut butter Kandy Kakes, circular chocolate or vanilla sponge cake lined with peanut butter or vanilla creme, and coated in chocolate.
This package includes
- 2 packs of Habbersett Original Scrapple
- 2 packs of Taylor Pork Roll (pre-sliced)
- Each pack weighs 1 lb. and serves 3
- Each pack of Taylor Pork Roll includes 8 slices
Scrapple – Pork Stock, Pork, Pork Skins, Corn Meal, Wheat Flour, Pork Hearts, Pork Livers, Salt and Spices
Taylor Pork Roll – Pork, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrite
Instructions / Storage
- Meats are shipped frozen with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place meats in the refrigerator or freezer to serve later
- To serve, allow meats to thaw in the fridge overnight. Slice scrapple into desired thickness. Pan fry both until browned and crispy
- Meats can be stored in the refrigerator for 7 days or in the freezer for up to 1 year
- Philly Food ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.