This Whole Wheat Sesame Loaf is the darker, earthier, nuttier cousin of country bread. It is made with stone-ground, single-origin whole wheat from a fourth generation family-run farm and mill in Oregon. It has a bit of a heartier flavor and so goes well with bolder ingredients, like strong flavored cheese or raw honey. Like country bread, it is a natural, long ferment, high-hydration bread. The ingredients are flour, water, salt and toasted brown sesame seeds.
This package includes 2 Whole Wheat Sesame Loaves
- Each loaf yields 15 slices
- Each loaf measures 13″ × 8″ and weighs 2.2 lbs.
- Choose to add a Muslin Bread Bag to your order
- Organic Cotton, perfect for storing your Tartine Loaf
Wheat, Water, Sesame Seeds, Salt, Rice Flour
Instructions / Storage
- Breads arrived ready to unwrap and enjoy!
- May be kept at room temperature for up to 3 days
- To enjoy for longer, bread may be kept well wrapped and frozen
- Breads should not be refrigerated
- To serve from frozen, allow loaves to thaw at room temp and then refresh in 350 F oven
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tartine Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.