Sample two of Tartine’s perfect teacakes: Chocolate Rye and Lemon Poppy. As their names suggest, these mini cakes go perfectly with tea, coffee, or as a simply delicious midday treat. The Lemon Poppy is a classic lemon-glazed pound cake made with almonds. And the Chocolate Rye is a perfectly rich, not-too-sweet dark chocolate cake, with hint of savory rye.
This package serves 10 people and includes 2 Mini Tea Cakes
- 1 Lemon Poppy
- 1 Chocolate Rye
- Teacakes measure 3″ × 6″
Lemon Poppy – Wheat Flour, Sugar, Almond, Eggs, Butter, Lemon, Orange, Salt, Vanilla, Baking Powder
Chocolate Rye – Wheat Flour, Einkorn Flour, Rye Flour, Chocolate, Butter, Eggs, Coffee, Olive oil, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda
Instructions / Storage
- Teacakes arrive ready to unwrap and enjoy!
- May be kept at room temperature for up to 3 days
- To enjoy for longer, teacakes may be kept well wrapped and frozen
- Teacakes should not be refrigerated
- To serve from frozen, allow teacakes to thaw at room temp
- Tartine Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.