Tartine’s Seasonal Tea Cake for the fall and winter holidays. Spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
Tartine Bakery’s fresh breads emerge from Tartine Bakery’s ovens at 3:30 every day, and locals and tourists alike line up for their incomparable country loaves. Owners Prueitt and Robertson aren’t afraid to push the boundaries around sustainability and ingredient sourcing and are constantly innovating the artisanal bread-baking process. It’s no wonder their five books have won numerous awards, with two more in production. Mark Bittman of the New York Times called Tartine Bakery his “favorite bakery in the U.S.” and Prueitt and Robertson have been awarded “Best Pastry Chefs in America” by the James Beard Foundation.
This package serves 10 people and includes 2 Mini Pumpkin Teacakes
- Each teacake measures 3″ × 6″
Pumpkin puree, sugar, wheat flour, eggs, canola oil, pumpkin seed, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, cloves
Instructions / Storage
- Teacakes arrive ready to unwrap and enjoy!
- May be kept at room temperature for up to 3 days
- To enjoy for longer, teacakes may be kept well wrapped and frozen
- Teacakes should not be refrigerated
- To serve from frozen, allow teacakes to thaw at room temp
- Tartine Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.