Tartine’s Brownies: Extra-chocolatey, rich, and fudgey, made with Valrhona chocolate
Tartine Bakery’s fresh breads emerge from Tartine Bakery’s ovens at 3:30 every day, and locals and tourists alike line up for their incomparable country loaves. Owners Prueitt and Robertson aren’t afraid to push the boundaries around sustainability and ingredient sourcing and are constantly innovating the artisanal bread-baking process. It’s no wonder their five books have won numerous awards, with two more in production. Fans include Mark Bittman of the New York Times, who called Tartine Bakery his “favorite bakery in the U.S.” and the James Beard Foundation, which awarded Prueitt and Robertson “Best Pastry Chefs in America.”
This package serves 6 people and includes 2 bags of 3 Brownies (6 Brownies total)
- Each brownie measures 3"
Chocolate, Eggs, Sugar, Butter, Spelt Flour, Vanilla, Sallt
Instructions / Storage
- Brownies arrive ready to unwrap and enjoy!
- May be kept at room temperature for up to 3 days
- To enjoy for longer, brownies may be kept well wrapped and frozen
- Brownies should not be refrigerated
- To serve from frozen, allow brownies to thaw at room temp
- Tartine Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.