Tadich Grill’s Dungeness Crab Cakes are the perfect appetizer or entree. Topped with house aioli and Old Bay Butter sauce, your mouth with water with anticipation! The seafood at Tadich Grill is so fresh, the menu doesn’t have prices because they change each day depending on what the fishermen bring in!
Founded in 1849, Tadich Grill is the oldest continuously running restaurant west of the Mississippi River and the third oldest restaurant in the United States. Since the Gold Rush, Tadich has been serving up delicious local seafood and has been described as “a nostalgic shrine to local piscine tradition” by the New York Times. Now you can try this beacon of history that the James Beard Foundation gave the “America’s Classics Award.”
This package includes 6 Crab Cakes (3.5 – 4 oz. each)
- Includes Aioli and Old Bay Butter
- Crab Cakes are uncooked
Onions, leeks, celery, garlic, potato, basil, Dungeness crab meat, eggs, panko, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce for the crab cakes. Mayonnaise, shallots, lemon butter, lemon juice, lemon pepper seasoning, capers, dill for the aioli. Lemon butter sauce and old bay for the butter sauce.
Instructions / Storage
- The Crab Cakes ship frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival crab cakes may be kept refrigerated for up to 3 days
- In a shallow sautee pan, heat 1 Tbs. of olive oil over medium heat
- Brown crab cake in pan, flip and brown the other side
- While crab cakes are cooking, gently warm Old Bay butter
- When crab cakes are done, place a spoon of Old Bay butter on the base of the plate, place crab cake on top and finish with a dollop of aioli. Enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tadich Grill ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.