Boneless Ribeye Steaks
The ranch favorite! 4 perfectly marbled and tender premium hand cut steaks. This rib eye or ribeye, also known as the Scotchfillet (in Australia and New Zealand), is a beef steak from the rib section. In Australia, “ribeye” is used when this cut is served with the bone in. With the bone removed, it is called a “Scotch fillet”.
Choose up to 12 Steaks .
- Each Boneless Ribeye Steak weighs 12oz
Hormone and Antibiotic Free Beef
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sweetwood Cattle Co Steaks ship Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.