Sweetie Pies Bakery ships its legendary peach berry pie nationwide on Goldbelly! The peach berry Pie brings together sweet peaches and seasonal berries in a flaky crust and is topped with a crumbly crisp topping and sweetened coconut flakes. This fruit pie is wholesome and hand-made with love in the heart of California’s iconic Napa Valley.
The best thing that ever happened to the dessert world was when Toni Chiappetta was fired in 1988. She fired up her small oven and began baking classic American pies one pie at a time. In 1994, Sweetie Pies Bakery moved into The Hatt Building in Napa Valley, California. Sweetie Pies Bakery has since been named Bon Appetit’s “Best Mail-Order Pies” and Food & Wine’s “America’s Best Pie Spots.” Sweetie Pies was featured on the Food Network’s Road Tasted.
Each Peach Berry Pie is 10" and serve 8-10 people
Peaches, seasonal berries (raspberries, blueberries, and/or blackberries), unsalted butter, All Purpose flour, sugar, eggs, cornstarch, coconut, lemon juice, salt, cinnamon
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer. Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 4-5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 weeks
- Pies can be served at room temperature or warmed in a 350F oven for 15-20 minutes
- Sweetie Pies Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.