The “I Heart Mom” Cake is a chocolate cake filled with strawberry mascarpone mousse & fresh strawberries finished in an ombre design with buttercream.
The best thing that ever happened to Toni Chiappetta (and the dessert-eating world) was the day she was fired in 1988. She retreated to her Victorian apartment, fired up her way too small oven, and began baking classic American pies. In 1994, as her business grew, Sweetie Pies Bakery moved into The Hatt Building in Napa Valley, California. Sweetie Pies Bakery has since been named Bon Appetit’s “Best Mail-Order Pies” and Food & Wine’s “America’s Best Pie Spots.” Sweetie Pies was featured on the Food Network’s Road Tasted.
This package serves 8 people and includes one “I Heart Mom” Cake
- Each cake has a 6" diameter and measures approximately 4-4.5" tall
- All of our cakes, fillings, and frostings are made from scratch
Eggs, Sugar, Unbleached Flour, Cocoa, Canola Oil ,butter, Heavy Cream, Mascarpone Cream, Confectionary Sugar, Strawberry Puree, Vanilla, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Rolling Fondant, Food Color, Luster Dust, Gold Dust
Instructions / Storage
- Cake ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove Dry Ice with bare hands
- Cake may be stored in the freezer for up to 2 weeks and in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
- Keep it wrapped if it is going to be frozen
- Before thawing, unwrap the cake while it is still cold or frozen
- Allow ample time for the cake to temper as it is best served at room temperature
- Sweetie Pies Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.