Sweetie Pies Bakery ships its legendary cranberry cream cheese coffee cake nationwide on Goldbelly! This is a rich, dense cake filled with sweet cranberry compote and tangy cream cheese filling made with crushed pineapple, and topped with a crunchy streusel topping that redefines coffee cake. Enjoy this creamy cake as an indulgent breakfast or dessert.
The best thing that ever happened to the dessert world was when Toni Chiappetta was fired in 1988. She fired up her small oven and began baking classic American pies one pie at a time. In 1994, Sweetie Pies Bakery moved into The Hatt Building in Napa Valley, California. Sweetie Pies Bakery has since been named Bon Appetit’s “Best Mail-Order Pies” and Food & Wine’s “America’s Best Pie Spots.” Sweetie Pies was featured on the Food Network’s Road Tasted.
Each Cranberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake is 10" and serve 16-18 people
All Purpose flour, cranberry, sugar, brown sugar, unsalted butter, cream cheese, buttermilk, eggs, sour cream, crushed pineapple, vanilla extract, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cornstarch.
Instructions / Storage
- Coffee Cakes are baked fresh and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place at room temperature, in the refrigerator or freezer. Cakes can be stored at room temperature for 2-3 days, in the refrigerator for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 weeks
- Coffee cakes are best served at room temperature
- Sweetie Pies Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.