The best thing that ever happened to Toni (and the dessert-eating world) was the day she was fired. Yep, after Donna fired her, Toni retreated to her Victorian apartment, fired up her way too small oven and began baking. Six years later, as her business grew, Sweetie Pies Bakery moved into The Hatt Building in Napa Valley. It has since been named Bon Appetit’s “Best Mail-Order Pies” and Food & Wine’s “America’s Best Pie Spots.”
A rich, dense cake filled with sweet cranberry compote and tangy cream cheese filling made with crushed pineapple, and topped with a crunchy streusel topping that redefines coffee cake. Enjoy this creamy cake as an indulgent breakfast or dessert.
Each Cranberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake is 10" and serve 16-18 people
Instructions / Storage
- Coffee Cakes are baked fresh and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place at room temperature, in the refrigerator or freezer. Cakes can be stored at room temperature for 2-3 days, in the refrigerator for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 weeks
- Coffee cakes are best served at room temperature
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sweetie Pies Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.