This savory pie with tender shredded chicken breast meat, seasonal vegetables, and a flaky crust is the ultimate comfort food from the heart of Napa Valley.
The best thing that ever happened to the dessert world was when Toni Chiappetta was fired in 1988. She fired up her small oven and began baking classic American pies one pie at a time. In 1994, Sweetie Pies Bakery moved into The Hatt Building in Napa Valley, California. Sweetie Pies Bakery has since been named Bon Appetit’s “Best Mail-Order Pies” and Food & Wine’s “America’s Best Pie Spots.” Sweetie Pies was featured on the Food Network’s Road Tasted.
Photos may not depict exact product size
This package serves 3-4 people and includes a Chicken Pot Pie
- Each Chicken Pot Pie comes in a 10 × 7.5″ in. tray
Shredded chicken breast, asparagus, mushrooms, carrots, corn, peas, green beans, lima beans, chicken stock, potatoes, onions, garlic, unsalted butter, flour, egg, cream, salt, pepper, spices.
Instructions / Storage
- Chicken Pot Pies are baked fresh and shipped with dry ice
- DO NOT handle dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 48 hours before baking, or 48-72 hours after being baked
- Can be kept in the freezer for up to 3 weeks before baking
- 1. Preheat oven to 375
- Remove lid and place on a baking sheet
- Bake for 45 minutes – 1 hour, or until the pastry turns golden brown and reaches an internal temperature of165 degrees
- Sweetie Pies Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.