The best thing that ever happened to Toni (and the dessert-eating world) was the day she was fired. Yep, after Donna fired her, Toni retreated to her Victorian apartment, fired up her way too small oven and began baking. Six years later, as her business grew, Sweetie Pies Bakery moved into The Hatt Building in Napa Valley. It has since been named Bon Appetit’s “Best Mail-Order Pies” and Food & Wine’s “America’s Best Pie Spots.”
This savory pie with tender shredded chicken breast meat, seasonal vegetables, and a flaky crust is the ultimate comfort food from the heart of Napa Valley.
Photos may not depict exact product size
This package serves 3-4 people and included a Chicken Pot Pie
- Each Chicken Pot Pie comes in a 10 × 7.5″ in. tray
Shredded chicken breast, asparagus, mushrooms, carrots, corn, peas, green beans, lima beans, chicken stock, potatoes, onions, garlic, unsalted butter, flour, egg, cream, salt, pepper, spices.
Instructions / Storage
- Chicken Pot Pies are baked fresh and shipped with dry ice
- DO NOT handle dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 48 hours before baking, or 48-72 hours after being baked
- Can be kept in the freezer for up to 3 weeks before baking
- 1. Preheat oven to 375
- Remove lid and place on a baking sheet
- Bake for 45 minutes – 1 hour, or until the pastry turns golden brown and reaches an internal temperature of165 degrees
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sweetie Pies Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.