“Taste of Italy” Gelato Collection - 4 Pints
The Italian Gelato Pack offers a taste of Italy with four mouth-watering flavors: Stracciatella, Espresso, Pistachio, and Tiramisu.
Sweet Magnolia Gelato Co. founder Hugh Balthorp grew up in Washington, D.C., and after marrying his wife Erica in 2000 they decamped to her native Mississippi to raise their family. He soon realized that he had a knack for making ice cream, and after teaching himself the fine art of gelato he opened Sweet Magnolia in 2011 and the crowds haven’t let up since. At Sweet Magnolia, Balthorp uses locally-sourced farmers market ingredients and grass-fed milk & cream from a local family-run dairy farm to turn out gelato that’ll make your jaw drop. It’s supremely rich and creamy, with plenty of love and lots of Southern soul in every batch.
This package includes 4 Pints of Gelato
- 1 pt. Stracciatella – We use local grass-fed milk and cream with tempered dark chocolate to create this Italian classic.
- 1 pt. Espresso – We use grass-fed milk and cream and Italian espresso beans to create this Italian classic flavor.
- 1 pt. Pistachio – One of the founder’s childhood favorites! We use grass-fed milk and cream and in-house roasted and ground pistachios. No dyes or colorings here!
- 1 pt. Tiramisu – We use grass-fed milk and cream, vanilla, mascarpone cream cheese, marsala wine, local pastured eggs, espresso, and cocoa powder to create this Italian classic.
Pistachio Gelato – Grassfed Milk And Heavy Cream, Sugar, Dextrose, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Ground Pistachio Paste, Contains Less Than 1% Locust Bean And Guar Gum
Stracciatella Gelato – Grassfed Milk And Heavy Cream, Sugar, Dextrose, Non-Fat Dry Milk Powder, 70% Dark Chocolate, Contains Less Than 1% Locust Bean And Guar Gum
Espresso Gelato – Grassfed Milk And Heavy Cream, Sugar, Dextrose, Ground Espresso Beans, Non-Fat Dry Milk Powder, Contains Less Than 1% Locust Bean And Guar Gum
Tiramisu Gelato – Grassfed Milk And Cream, Sugar, Dextrose, Non-Fat Dry Milk Powder, Espresso, Sweet Marsala Wine, Free Ranged Egg Yolks, Mascarpone Cream Cheese, Contains Less Than 1% Locust Bean And Guar Gum
Instructions / Storage
- Gelato ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Dry Ice may dissipate in transit
- Upon arrival remove packaging and place immediately in the freezer
- Gelato may be stored in the freezer for 6 months
- Sweet Magnolia Gelato ships Tuesdays and Thursdays of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.