This is one of the founder’s childhood favorites! It’s made with grass-fed milk and cream and in-house roasted and ground pistachios. No dyes or colorings here!
Sweet Magnolia Gelato Co. founder Hugh Balthorp grew up in Washington, D.C., and after marrying his wife Erica in 2000 they decamped to her native Mississippi to raise their family. He soon realized that he had a knack for making ice cream, and after teaching himself the fine art of gelato he opened Sweet Magnolia in 2011 and the crowds haven’t let up since. At Sweet Magnolia, Balthorp uses locally-sourced farmers market ingredients and grass-fed milk & cream from a local family-run dairy farm to turn out gelato that’ll make your jaw drop. It’s supremely rich and creamy, with plenty of love and lots of Southern soul in every batch.
This package includes 4 Pints of Gelato
Pistachio Gelato – Grassfed Milk And Heavy Cream, Sugar, Dextrose, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Ground Pistachio Paste, Contains Less Than 1% Locust Bean And Guar Gum
Instructions / Storage
- Gelato ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Dry Ice may dissipate in transit
- Upon arrival remove packaging and place immediately in the freezer
- Gelato may be stored in the freezer for 6 months
- Sweet Magnolia Gelato ships Tuesdays and Thursdays of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.