Vegan, gluten-free, and delicious! The Apple Crumb Pie is perfectly sweet yet perfectly tart and balanced with just the right amount of spice! Enjoy this NEW offering from Sweet Laurel this holiday season.
When Laurel Gallucci was diagnosed with an aggressive autoimmune disorder that caused her to switch to a strict diet, she challenged herself to bake cakes she could still enjoy. When she shared her grain-free and refined sugar-free goods with friends, they were blown away. Excited by their reactions and encouragement, Laurel turned her test kitchen into Sweet Laurel Bakery in 2015 so that everyone can enjoy her healthful, simple treats. Most of the items on the Los Angeles bakery’s menu are made with fewer than five ingredients. Using only organic, grain-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free ingredients, Sweet Laurel’s Paleo and gluten-free sweets are indulgent, yet healthful — something you’ll be proud to put in your body.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 10 " Gluten-Free and Paleo Apple Crumb Pie
Crust/ Crumble- Almond flour, maple syrup, organic coconut oil, pink salt, and cinnamon.
Filling- organic granny smith apples, organic coconut oil maple syrup, cinnamon, arrowroot, and pink salt.
Instructions / Storage
- Sweet Laurel Bakery pies are fully cooked.
- When you receive your package, please serve your pie or store in the refrigerator
- This pie can be refrigerated for up to 7 days
- Sweet Laurel Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.