Laurel Gallucci and her creative director, Claire Thomas, help readers enjoy the same principle that they introduced in the Sweet Laurel cookbook—delicious simplicity (rather than restriction)—applied this time to the world of savory baking and cooking, including breads, pizza, pastas, quiches, pot pies, bowls, and more.
When Laurel Gallucci was diagnosed with an aggressive autoimmune disorder that caused her to switch to a strict diet, she challenged herself to bake cakes she could still enjoy. When she shared her grain-free and refined sugar-free goods with friends, they were blown away. Excited by their reactions and encouragement, Laurel turned her test kitchen into Sweet Laurel Bakery in 2015 so that everyone can enjoy her healthful, simple treats. Most of the items on the Los Angeles bakery’s menu are made with fewer than five ingredients. Using only organic, grain-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free ingredients, Sweet Laurel’s Paleo and gluten-free sweets are indulgent, yet healthful — something you’ll be proud to put in your body.
This package includes 1 Cookbook
- Cookbook measures approx 9.5″ × 7″ × 5″
- Sweet Laurel Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.