These Power Brownies are perfection, and keto friendly not to mention. High in good fats, low in carbs and with the perfect amount of collagen for protein. A decadent dessert or a snack on the go, because we can always use a little pick me up.
Laurel is proof that Paleo treats can be moist, flavorful and delicious. Using only organic, grain-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free ingredients, Sweet Laurel’s sweets are indulgent, yet healthful—something you’ll be proud to put in your body. Based in Los Angeles, CA, her beautiful cakes have caught the eye of Vogue, the Today Show, and InStyle.
- This package includes 9 power brownies
- Each brownie is 2.6″ × 2.7″ and approximately .5" – 1" tall
- Each brownie serves 1 person
- Gluten-free and Paleo
Almond butter, Lakanto Monk fruit sweetener with Erythritol, Cacao, Eggs, collagen, water, vanilla bean powder, Himalayan Pink Salt, Baking Soda.
Instructions / Storage
- Brownies are baked fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place in the fridge or freezer if serving later
- Brownies can be stored in the refrigerator for 10 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month if wrapped properly
- To serve, let brownies sit at room temperature for 20 minutes before enjoying.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sweet Laurel Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.