Paleo Mocha Cake
Watch out coffee lovers, this one is for you! Decadent and with a kick, Sweet Laurel’s Mocha Cake is a lovely balance of vanilla cake layers, chocolate ganache and rich, espresso infused coconut whipped cream. As Laurel likes to say, it’s basically a chocolate covered espresso bean in cake form. They use Swiss Water Process Decaf espresso, so your cake is buzz free and chemical free, and enjoyable all hours of the day (or night)! Grain\Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Refined Sugar Free.
Laurel is proof that Paleo treats can be moist, flavorful and delicious. Using only organic, grain-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free ingredients, Sweet Laurel’s sweets are indulgent, yet healthful—something you’ll be proud to put in your body. Based in Marina Del Ray, CA, her beautiful cakes have caught the eye of Vogue, the Today Show, and InStyle.
- Each cake is 6" round and 4.5" tall
- Serves 8-12 people
- Grain & Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Refined-Sugar Free
Almond flour, organic coconut milk, organic maple syrup, organic coconut oil, organic eggs, organic cacao, vanilla extract, organic espresso powder (we use Swiss Water Process decaf), Himalayan pink salt, baking soda
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes are baked fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place in the fridge or freezer if serving later
- Cakes can be stored in the refrigerator for 5-7 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month if wrapped properly
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sweet Laurel Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.