Bright, fresh, and deliciously creamy, this Lemon Coconut Cake is one of our favorites. Layered with fresh lemon curd and coconut cream.
Using only organic, grain-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free ingredients, Sweet Laurel’s Paleo and gluten-free sweets are indulgent, yet healthful — something you’ll be proud to put in your body. Most of the items on the Los Angeles bakery’s menu are made with fewer than five ingredients — a byproduct of owner Laurel Gallucci’s dietary restrictions which led her to discover how to make delicious baked goods with ingredients she could eat. When she shared her goods with friends, they were blown away. Excited by their reactions and encouragement, Laurel turned her test kitchen into Sweet Laurel Bakery in 2015 so that everyone could enjoy her healthful, simple treats.
- Each cake is 6" round and 4.5" tall
- Serves 8-16 people
- Gluten-free and Paleo
Almond flour, organic coconut milk, organic maple syrup, organic eggs, organic coconut oil, organic lemon juice, organic lemon zest, vanilla extract, Himalayan pink salt, baking soda.
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes are baked fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place in the fridge or freezer if serving later
- Cakes can be stored in the refrigerator for 10 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month if wrapped properly
- Sweet Laurel Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.