Bright, fresh, and deliciously creamy, Sweet Laurel’s Lemon Coconut Cake is a fan favorite. Each layer is topped with fresh and zesty lemon curd and a dollop of coconut cream, making each bite perfectly balanced. Grain\Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free and Dairy Free.
Laurel is proof that Paleo treats can be moist, flavorful and delicious. Using only organic, grain-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free ingredients, Sweet Laurel’s sweets are indulgent, yet healthful—something you’ll be proud to put in your body. Based in Los Angeles, CA, her beautiful cakes have caught the eye of Vogue, the Today Show, and InStyle.
- Each cake is 6" round and 4.5" tall
- Serves 8-12 people
- Grain & Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Refined-Sugar Free
Organic coconut flour, organic eggs, organic coconut oil, organic coconut cream, organic maple syrup, organic coconut milk, organic berries (seasonal: either raspberries, blueberries, blackberries or strawberries or a blend of), baking soda, himalayan pink salt, organic vanilla extract, organic lemon
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes are baked fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place in the fridge or freezer if serving later
- Cakes can be stored in the refrigerator for 5-7 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month if wrapped properly
- Sweet Laurel Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.