Chocolate Caramel Walnut Tart
Using fresh cream to create a homemade caramel, Sweet Lady Jane’s chocolate caramel walnut tart is baked in a shortbread crust that is rolled by hand and drizzled with imported dark chocolate. This Santa Monica bakery’s trusted classic desserts are made completely from scratch—from every cracked egg to the piped antique roses on their signature cakes.
Each tart is 10" round and serves 18-25 people.
Instructions / Storage
This product is shipped frozen on dry ice. Please defrost your tart in the fridge for about 1-2 hours. The tarts are delicious served warmed, chilled or at room temperature. If you choose to warm it, put it on a baking sheet and heat for approx. 15-20 mins or until warm in a 325 degree oven. Serve immediately. May also be enjoyed with softly whipped cream.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sweet Lady Jane ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.