Try two of Summer Shack’s best-selling favorites side-by-side! Lobster Potstickers are a New England take on traditional gyoza! Each potsticker is hand-folded and filled with fresh lobster, shrimp, ginger, carrots, celery, red bell pepper, and traditional seasonings. And loaded with fresh Jonah crab meat, the Crab Cakes are Summer Shack’s take on a Maryland favorite. They’re seasoned with Dijon & Old Bay and paired with a housemade remoulade sauce.
Summer Shack was founded in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in 2000 by James Beard Award-winning chef Jasper White. The casual seafood restaurant drew rave reviews from its inception, racking up local and national acclaim as well as a James Beard nomination for Best New Restaurant in 2001. Summer Shack’s slogan is “Food is Love,” and that love begins with the dedication, care, and hard work of the fishermen and farmers who supply freshly caught fish, oysters straight from Cape Cod Bay, native lobsters, and locally grown produce.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 24 Lobster Potstickers
- Each potsticker weighs approx. 1/2 oz and measures 3" long and 1.5" at its thickest point
- Recommended serving is 4 dumplings per person
- 8 Crab Cakes
- Each crab cake weighs 4 oz and measures 3.5” long and 1.5" in height
- Recommended serving is 2 crab cakes per person
Lobster Potstickers: Lobster Meal, Shrimp, Carrots, Sesame Oil, Celery, Red Bell Pepper, Spanish Onion, Unsalted Butter, Egg White, Scallions, Cilantro, Chicken Base, Garlic, Ginger, Soy Sauce, Panko Bread Crumbs, Ground Black Pepper
Crab Cakes: Jonah Crab Meat, Mayonaise, Dijon Mustard, Lemon, Old Bay Seasoning, Scallions, Eggs, Panko Bread Crumbs
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove items from the packaging and place them immediately in the freezer.
- We do not recommend storing products at room temperature at any point
- Do not store products in the fridge until after cooking, then it can be stored in a fridge for 3 days.
- Items can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a frying pan.
- Add frozen potstickers and brown for about one minute over “medium-high” heat.
- Reduce heat to “low” and add 3 tablespoons of water.
- Immediately cover and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Set a skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes
- While the skillet is heating, coat each crab cake with a thin layer of flour, brushing off the excess
- Add 1/4 cup of oil to the heated skillet and then place the cakes in the skillet
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until golden brown
- Drain briefly on paper towels & serve immediately
- Summer Shack ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.