Try two of Summer Shack’s best-selling favorites side-by-side! Summer Shack’s 9-inch Lobster Pot Pies feature a delicious base filled with potatoes, carrots, dry sherry, heavy cream, green peas, shallots, garlic, thyme, and of course, fresh lobster meat all packed into a soft buttery puff pastry. Lobster Potstickers are a New England take on traditional gyoza! Each potsticker is hand-folded and filled with fresh lobster, shrimp, ginger, carrots, celery, red bell pepper, and traditional seasonings.
Summer Shack was founded in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in 2000 by James Beard Award-winning chef Jasper White. The casual seafood restaurant drew rave reviews from its inception, racking up local and national acclaim as well as a James Beard nomination for Best New Restaurant in 2001. Summer Shack’s slogan is “Food is Love,” and that love begins with the dedication, care, and hard work of the fishermen and farmers who supply freshly caught fish, oysters straight from Cape Cod Bay, native lobsters, and locally grown produce.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 1 Lobster Pot Pie
- Each pot pies measures 9" and weighs 3.5 lbs
- Recommended serving is 1/4 of the pie per person
- 24 Lobster Potstickers
- Each potsticker weighs approx. 1/2 oz and measures 3" long and 1.5" at its thickest point
- Recommended serving is 4 dumplings per person
Lobster Pot Pie: Potatoes, Lobster Stock (Water, Lobster, Onions, Carrots, Celery, Tomatoes, Garlic, Parsley, Thyme, Bay Leaf, Salt, Pepper), Carrots, All Purpose Flour, Butter, Sry Sherry, Heavy Cream, Celery, Lobster Meat, Shallots, Spanish Onion, Olive Oil, Garlic, Thyme, Green Peas, Chicken Stock (Water, Chicken, Onions, Celery, Tomatoes, Garlic, Parsley, Thyme, Bay Leaf, Salt, Pepper) Cayenne, Pepper, Salt, Black Pepper, Pastry Flour, Butter, Water, Shortening, Salt
Lobster Potstickers: Lobster Meal, Shrimp, Carrots, Sesame Oil, Celery, Red Bell Pepper, Spanish Onion, Unsalted Butter, Egg White, Scallions, Cilantro, Chicken Base, Garlic, Ginger, Soy Sauce, Panko Bread Crumbs, Ground Black Pepper
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove items from the packaging and place them immediately in the freezer.
- We do not recommend storing products at room temperature at any point
- Do not store products in the fridge until after cooking, then it can be stored in a fridge for 3 days.
- Items can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months
Lobster Pot Pie
- After pie has defrosted in the fridge for 12 hrs, preheat oven to 425.
- Egg wash the pie crust (optional), place the pie in the oven on a baking sheet.
- Cook for 40 minutes (or until crust is golden brown / the internal temperature at 165 degrees F)
- Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a frying pan.
- Add frozen potstickers and brown for about one minute over “medium-high” heat.
- Reduce heat to “low” and add 3 tablespoons of water.
- Immediately cover and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Summer Shack ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.