Our caramel apple cake takes your tastebuds back to your childhood fall festival! With layers of sweet and cinnamon-y apples between layers of spiced caramel cake and a gingerbread caramel buttercream, it’s the perfect cake to cozy into the fall!
As James Beard Award-winning Chicago chef Stephanie Izard’s newest concept, Sugargoat is your new go-to bakery and special occasion sweets shop, and is a place where Izard’s team carries out Goatland’s tradition of showcasing their love of fun flavor combinations. Enjoy your fondest food memories turned into tasty dessert experiences and continue to make more memories enjoying sweets with friends and family!
Cake designs and colors may vary
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 1 Spiced Caramel Apple Cake
- Each cake measures 6″ × 4″ and weighs approximately 4 lbs.
Rice Bran Oil, Sugar, Eggs, Sour Cream, Pastry Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, Buttermilk, Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Paste, Ginger, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Clove, Black Pepper, Granny Smith Apples, Lemon Juice, Corn Starch, Butter, Egg Whites, Heavy Cream, Masala Spice Mix
Allergens: Egg, Gluten, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove cake from packaging and place in the freezer if not consuming immediately
- Cake can be kept at room temperature for up to 3 days, in the refrigerator for 7 days, or wrapped in the freezer for up to 3 months
- To serve, place frozen cakes in the fridge to thaw overnight, and leave on the counter the following day to come to room temperature
- Sugargoat ships Tuesday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.