Sugaree’s ships its famous sweet potato pis nationwide on Goldbelly! Sugaree’s sweet potato pie is rich, smooth, and creamy and made with local Vardaman, Mississippi, sweet potato filling in a handmade lard/butter pie crust!
Baking the old-fashioned way, Sugaree’s in New Albany, Mississippi, is committed to keeping classic Deep South recipes and baking techniques alive by focusing on small-batch and from-scratch recipes. The bakery was founded as a home-based business by Mary Jennifer Russell in 1997 and expanded to a retail shop in 2001. Sugaree’s makes each of its delicious cakes and pies, including Italian Cream Cake and Chocolate Meringue, from scratch.
- Each 9" Sweet Potato Pie serves up to 8-10 people
Sweetened condensed milk, sweet potatoes, sugar, eggs, butter, enriched wheat flour, rendered leaf lard, vanilla extract, salt, cinnamon
Instructions / Storage
- Pie ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- To serve, thaw for approximately 4 hours at room temp
- Pie is best kept at room temperature for 1 week
- Sugaree’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Overnight shipments will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.