This cake is truly an original! It is saturated with moisture and flavor created by incorporating mashed fresh bananas into the batter. Sugaree’s signature caramel icing tops it off to make it simply irresistible.
- Each cake serves 10-14 people
- Each cake is 9 inch and arrives frozen
Instructions / Storage
- Sugaree’s cakes are made-to-order, frozen and carefully packed with dry ice to maintain freshness.
- Upon arrival, let it defrost in the refrigerator or counter top to enjoy.
- If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Due to the extra packaging Sugaree’s cakes require, there is a special shipping & handling fee of $30 for 2 day and $40 for overnight shipping.
- Sugaree’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Overnight shipments will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Recommended for you
More from Mississippi
It was the best cake ever. My co-workers agreed. I was in cake heaven!
Charles H. - Cincinnati, OH
Packaged well. Great service from Sugarees. Delicious cake. Exceeded expectations.
Barbara S. - Venice, CA
Very fresh and moist!
Julia W. - Vacaville, CA
Cake arrived as described. We kept frozen for an additional two days before our party. It was AMAZING and still so fresh and delicious. Tracking and details were spot on. I also found the packing and serving instructions very helpful.
Andee B. - Tampa, FL
The coconut cake was amazing.
Michele H. - Winter Park, FL
Fresh and delicious!
Margarete O - North Bergen, NJ
I ordered a cream cheese pound cake, half strawberry cake, and half coconut cake. I ordered the cakes for Christmas dinner and everyone loved them. The cakes were absolutely delicious and I look forward to ordering from Sugaree's again.
Crystal G. - Rock Hill, SC