Sugaree’s is committed to keeping classic Deep South recipes and baking techniques alive by focusing on small-batch and from-scratch recipes to get rich, moist results with as much depth of flavor as possible. This loving attention can be seen with Sugaree’s beautiful Rainbow Cake cake. Perfect for birthday parties and other festive events, it has five different colored and flavored butter layers (strawberry, orange, lemon, lime, grape) and is topped with cream cheese icing and rainbow sprinkles.
- Each cake serves 12-14 people
- Each cake is 9 inch and arrives frozen
Sugar, butter, cream cheese, eggs, enriched wheat flour, buttermilk, baking
soda, food color, artificial flavor, sprinkles, cornstarch, vanilla extract, salt CONTAINS: Wheat,
Milk, Eggs, Soy
Instructions / Storage
- Sugaree’s cakes are made-to-order, frozen and carefully packed with dry ice to maintain freshness.
- Upon arrival, let it defrost in the refrigerator or counter top to enjoy.
- If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sugaree’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Overnight shipments will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.