Sugaree’s Cream Cheese Pound Cake was hand picked by Oprah as one of her favorite summer gifts! And it’s no surprise why. Ms. Robbie Ray, a member of their local Mississippi community, entrusted Sugaree’s with her old family recipe for a rich and incredibly decadent cream cheese pound cake when she finally retired from baking. Ms. Robbie would donate money from the sale of her ever-popular cake to a local church—a tradition Sugaree’s continues to this day.
Each Cream Cheese Pound Cake serves 6-8 people.
Sugar, eggs, enriched wheat flour, margarine, cream cheese,
cornstarch, vanilla extract, salt CONTAINS: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy
Instructions / Storage
- Sugaree’s cakes are made-to-order, frozen and carefully packed with dry ice to maintain freshness.
- Upon arrival, let it defrost in the refrigerator or counter top to enjoy.
- If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.
- Sugaree’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Overnight shipments will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.