Sugaree’s Southern chess pie is a classic buttery chess pie with a homemade lard/butter pie crust!!
- Each 9" Chess Pie serves up to 8-10 people
Sugar, eggs, butter, buttermilk, enriched wheat flour, cornmeal, rendered leaf lard, vanilla extract, salt
Instructions / Storage
- Pie ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- To serve, thaw for approximately 4 hours at room temp
- Pie is best kept at room temperature for 1 week
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sugaree’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Overnight shipments will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Recommended for you
More from Mississippi
It was the best cake ever. My co-workers agreed. I was in cake heaven!
Charles H. - Cincinnati, OH
Packaged well. Great service from Sugarees. Delicious cake. Exceeded expectations.
Barbara S. - Venice, CA
Very fresh and moist!
Julia W. - Vacaville, CA
Cake arrived as described. We kept frozen for an additional two days before our party. It was AMAZING and still so fresh and delicious. Tracking and details were spot on. I also found the packing and serving instructions very helpful.
Andee B. - Tampa, FL
The coconut cake was amazing.
Michele H. - Winter Park, FL
Fresh and delicious!
Margarete O - North Bergen, NJ