La-Di-Da's - Flavored Chocolate Covered Chips
Sweet tooth or salty snacks- the debate has raged on since the dawn of time, creating needless friction in friendships and relationships far and wide. Sugar Plum has put a stop to that with their La-Di-Da’s! This box features 2 pounds of our sweet and salty La-Di-Da’s—chocolate covered potato chips—in two fun flavors. Choose between Spicy Sriracha-Infused Dark Chocolate or Peanut Butter Chocolate for one snack that no one can turn down!
In 1995, Frann Edley opened a candy business in Kingston, PA to give the world a little sweetness one bite at a time. For 20 years now, the Edley family has offered quality and premium chocolate confections full of whimsy and deliciousness, using only the finest ingredients.
- This package includes 2 lbs. of La-Di-Da’s
- Choose between Sriracha-Infused Dark Chocolate Covered Chips or Peanut Butter Chocolate Covered Chips
Certified OU Kosher
Flavor Options Include
- Sriracha-Infused Dark Chocolate – Massively-popular blend of rich dark chocolate with the salty crunchiness of crushed Pennsylvania potato chips and unique taste of Huy Fong Sriracha
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Covered – A generous helping of chips, chocolate, and peanut butter
Potato Chips: Choice Potatoes Cooked in Vegetable Oil (contains one or more of the folowing: Cottonseed, Corn, Soybean), and Salt. Dark Chocolate:
Extra Bittersweet Chocolate (Unsweetened Chocolate, Sugar), Sunflower Lecithin, and Vanilla.
Sriracha Sauce: Chili, Sugar, Salt, Garlic, Distilled Vinegar, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Bisulfite and Xanthan Gum.
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolates arrive ready to enjoy
- They can be stored in a sealed container or bag at room temperature to maintain freshness
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sugar Plum ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.