To make their signature Balboa Bars, 100% real vanilla ice cream is dunked in Classic Non-Dairy Chocolate and rolled in rainbow sprinkles!
Located on quaint and charming Balboa Island in Newport Beach, California, since 1945, Sugar ’n Spice is a local legend that’s become renowned for its iconic frozen bananas and “Balboa Bars” (chocolate-covered ice cream on a stick), both rolled in a huge variety of toppings. The old-school ice cream shop is owned and run by Courtney & Will Alovis, who took over the business their family has owned for over 26 years, and who are always striving to improve upon perfection. This shop is so legendary that it was the inspiration behind the Bluth family’s frozen banana stand on the hit TV show “Arrested Development,” also located on Balboa Island!
This package serves 6 people and includes 6 Vanilla Balboa Bars with Rainbow Sprinkles
- Each bar measures 4″ × 2.5″ and weighs 6 oz.
- Each bar is individually wrapped in a branded cellophane bag and tied with a ribbon
- Choose to add on more!
Add Ons Include
- Baseball Hat – One size with an adjustable strap at back with the Sugar ’n Spice Signature Banana
- Tie Dye T-Shirt
Vanilla Balboa Bar – Vanilla Balboa Bar Ingredients: Milk, Cream, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Whey, Vanilla Extract, Mono & Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Tara Gum, Carrageenan, Annatto Extract
Classic Chocolate Dip (Non-dairy) – Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Sugar, Cocoa, Less Than 2% Of Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor. Contains Soy.
Rainbow Sprinkles – Sugar, Corn Starch, Vegetable Oil (Palm, Palm Kernel), Dextrin, Soy Lecithin, Confectioner’s Glaze, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Red 40 Lake, Carnauba Wax, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 3, Blue 1, Red 40.
Instructions / Storage
- Balboa Bars ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Balboa Bars May be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Remove from box and place in the freezer overnight to thaw before enjoying
- Sugar ’n Spice ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.