This summery delight is made with pureed juicy ripe peaches with a dash of cinnamon as well as homemade crisp for a cobbler crunch.
After 15 years of living in Harlem, the husband-and-wife duo of Nick Larsen and Petrushka Bazin Larsen decided to give back to the community by opening an ice cream shop with flavors inspired by Petrushka’s Caribbean and African American culture and Nick’s Midwestern upbringing. Since opening in 2017, Sugar Hill has quickly become beloved by the locals for its wide variety of creative flavors made fresh daily using only high-quality, all-natural ingredients.
Toppings not included
This package includes 4 pints of Nunu’s Peach Cobbler Ice Cream
- Nunu’s Peach Cobbler – Milk, Creams, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Milk Powder, Peach, Cinnamon, Brown Sugar, Flour, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place pints in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to a month
- Sugar Hill Creamy ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.