Larry Wilcox Ice Cream - 4 Pints
When we make each of our flavors we believe in using real ingredients, not imitations. The Larry Wilcox is no exception. The coolness of each spoonful comes from the actual mint leaf that we incorporate in the base. We fold in delicate shards of chocolate for the chip. Customers have raved that our mint chip is the real deal and does not taste like toothpaste. If mint chip ice cream is your thing, it will be hard to go back to whatever brand you were eating before ours.
After 15 years of living in Harlem, the husband-and-wife duo of Nick Larsen and Petrushka Bazin Larsen decided to give back to the community by opening an ice cream shop with flavors inspired by Petrushka’s Caribbean and African American culture and Nick’s Midwestern upbringing. Since opening in 2017, Sugar Hill has quickly become beloved by the locals for its wide variety of creative flavors made fresh daily using only high-quality, all-natural ingredients.
This package includes 4 pints of Larry Wilcox Ice Cream
Milk, Cream, Sugar, Eggs, Fresh Mint, 64% Chocolate, Vegetable Oil
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place pints in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to a month
- Sugar Hill Creamy ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.