Ice Cream Fall Flight - 4 Pints
Available until November 12th
This is a collection of Sugar Hill’s most popular fall flavors! Larry Wilcox (Mint Chip), Jazzy Belle (Berbere Spiced Bourbon Pecan), Tell it to the Block (Cinnamon with Mike’s Hot Honeycomb), and Goddess Pomona (Apple Cider with Vegan Caramel Swirl)
After 15 years of living in Harlem, the husband-and-wife duo of Nick Larsen and Petrushka Bazin Larsen decided to give back to the community by opening an ice cream shop with flavors inspired by Petrushka’s Caribbean and African American culture and Nick’s Midwestern upbringing. Since opening in 2017, Sugar Hill has quickly become beloved by the locals for its wide variety of creative flavors made fresh daily using only high-quality,
This package includes 4 pints of Ice Cream
Ice Cream Flavors Include:
- Jazzy Belle – We twist this classic butter pecan flavor with bourbon and a dash of Ethiopian Berbere spice. With honey-glazed pecans folded in, this flavor is sure to make you rethink eating a traditional butter pecan flavor again.
- Tell it to the Block – At Sugar Hill Creamery, we love cinnamon ice cream but we thought the flavor needed a bit of kick. We make honeycomb candy with New York’s favorite Mike’s Hot Honey folded in for a sweet spicy treat.
- Larry Wilcox When we make each of our flavors we believe in using real ingredients, not imitations. The Larry Wilcox is no exception. The coolness of each spoonful comes from the actual mint leaf that we incorporate in the base. We fold in delicate shards of chocolate for the chip. Customers have raved that our mint chip is the real deal and does not taste like toothpaste. If mint chip ice cream is your thing, it will be hard to go back to whatever brand you were eating before ours.
- Goddess Pomona – Nothing says fall like apple. Maybe you wait for the apple cider donuts at your local farmer’s market or you buy a bushel on your weekend visit to your nearest apple orchard. Our Goddess Pomona hits all your fall apple cravings. Made with apple cider and a vegan caramel swirl, it is sure to delight everyone, especially because it’s dairy-free.
- Jazzy Belle – Milk, Cream, Sugar, Eggs, Bourbon, Brown Sugar, Butter Honey, Pecans, Salt, Berbere Spice
- Tell it to the Block- Milk, Cream, Sugar, Eggs, Chili-infused Honey
- Larry Wilcox – Milk, Cream, Sugar, Eggs, Fresh Mint, 64% Chocolate, Vegetable Oil
- Goddess Pomona – Apple Cider, Coconut Cream, Lemon Juice, Brown Sugar, Glucose, Dates, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Star Anise, All-Spice, Clove
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place pints in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to a month
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sugar Hill Creamy ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.