Take your pick from Sugar Hill’s most popular flavors!
After 15 years of living in Harlem, the husband-and-wife duo of Nick Larsen and Petrushka Bazin Larsen decided to give back to the community by opening an ice cream shop with flavors inspired by Petrushka’s Caribbean and African American culture and Nick’s Midwestern upbringing. Since opening in 2017, Sugar Hill has quickly become beloved by the locals for its wide variety of creative flavors made fresh daily using only high-quality, all-natural ingredients.
Toppings not included
This package includes 4 pints of Ice Cream
Ice Cream Flavors Options Include
- Chairperson of the Board Blueberry Cheesecake – Sugar Hill Creamery’s signature cream cheese-based ice cream includes layers of graham crackers and blueberry jam. Every bite tastes like a frozen piece of cheesecake and there is really no greater joy than that.
- Harlem Sweeties Salted Caramel- “Caramel treat, Honey-gold baby, Sweet enough to eat.” This golden-brown, salted caramel ice cream is inspired by Langston Hughes’s poem Harlem Sweeties. We add butterscotch and homemade brownies for a bit of a crunch.
- Nunu’s Peach Cobbler – A juicy ripe peach screams summer and this ice cream is no different. Each spoonful includes pureed peaches with a dash of cinnamon and homemade crisp for a cobbler crunch.
- Andy Griffith Vanilla – The vanilla for this classic comes from the island, Ile Bourbon, from which the vanilla was originally sourced and not the bottle stashed directly underneath the counter (kidding of course). Ile Bourbon, now known as Reunion, lies directly off the coast of Africa in the Indian Ocean. Sugar Hill Creamy uses pastured milk and cream from Saratoga Springs to create a sweet, creamy vanilla sensation.
- Goddess Pomona – Nothing says fall like apple. Maybe you wait for the apple cider donuts at your local farmer’s market or you buy a bushel on your weekend visit to your nearest apple orchard. Our Goddess Pomona hits all your fall apple cravings. Made with apple cider and a vegan caramel swirl, it is sure to delight everyone, especially because it’s dairy-free.
- A$AP Rocky Road (Rocky Road) – Always representing Harlem with our Flacko inspired Rocky Road ice cream, this ice cream classic includes milk chocolate with toasted hazelnut, marshmallow, oreo cookies, and graham crackers folded
- The Unicorn (Birthday Cake) – This birthday cake ice cream has a color palette to make any child dream of unicorns. We add homemade vanilla cake with a chromatic punch, royal frosting, and rainbow sprinkles to our vanilla base to inspire a cake and ice cream dream
- So Fresh, So Clean (Peppermint Bark) – Hanging from our family tree each year are red and white candy canes for our kids to enjoy on Christmas Day. For this timeless classic, we take fresh mint, dark chocolate bark and peppermint candy canes to make this classic winter flavor
- George Costanza – Inspired by the Seinfeld episode where George Costanza said he would drape himself in velvet if it were socially acceptable, we feel the same about this ice cream. We fold in red velvet cake pieces into a cream cheese base with raspberry jam piped in. Now don’t you want to drape yourself in that?
- Family Business – We love to collaborate with Harlem-based businesses and people whenever possible, so we couldn’t be more excited to share this flavor that includes citrus rum cake made with family-owned boutique Harlem Haberdashery’s aged rum. We swirl in strawberry jam for a scoop that might remind you of a Good Humor toasted almond ice cream bar…but better.
- Sweet Socialism – The African island of Madagascar provides us with this single-estate dark chocolate. The result is a decadent, rich sorbet often mistaken for ice cream because of its creamy, milky texture.
- Brown Bombshell – In this new flavor that we’re calling Brown Bombshell, we’ve paired milk chocolate with blondies, caramel, and pecans. The combination will make you look twice at your spoon in the same way that you might if someone you found attractive walked in a room.
- Pon De Replay – Inspired by the dancehall beats of Rihanna’s classic, we created a vegan treat that includes toasted coconut flakes, passionfruit, and tamarind. The result is a tart, fruit balance that transports winter blues to sunny days on the beach.
- Island Formation – Get into formation (think: Beyoncé’s song “Lemonade”) with this ice cream that pairs lemon and hibiscus flowers (sorrel). The result is a little bit tangy, a little bit floral, and perfectly sweet.
- Fly Girl – Named after the movie Honey, which is based in Harlem and the Bronx and was written about former Fly Girl, choreographer Laurie Ann Gibson, this spring-customer-favorite is steeped for 24-hours in lavender flowers and includes honey and honeycomb candy folded in for texture.
- All-Inclusive – We start with aromatic ripe pudding that we steep in our classic base for 48 hours, then we fold in sweet plantains and mango gelee. This beauty is named after the mango trees outside of Nick and Petrushka’s room at an all-inclusive resort in the Dominican Republic. Ahh, wanderlust.
Seasonal (F) Flavors Only Ship for a limited time – Orders shipping after this date will receive alternative seasonal flavors
- Chairperson of the Board – Cream Cheese, Blueberry Jam, Egg Yolks, Graham Cracker, Sugar, Salt
- Harlem Sweeties -
- Nunu’s Peach Cobbler – Milk, Creams, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Milk Powder, Peach, Cinnamon, Brown Sugar, Flour, Salt
- Andy Griffith – Milk, Cream, Egg Yolks, Milk Powder, Sugar, Vanilla Bean
- Larry Wilcox – Milk, Cream, Sugar, Eggs, Fresh Mint, 64% Chocolate, Vegetable Oil
- Goddess Pomona – Apple Cider, Coconut Cream, Lemon Juice, Brown Sugar, Glucose, Dates, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Star Anise, All-Spice, Clove"
- Family Business – Milk, Cream, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Milk Powder, Harlem Haberdashery Rum, Almond Extract, Flour, Eggs, Buttermilk, Butter, Rum, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Lemon, Orange, Lime, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Strawberry, Sugar, Apple Pectin
- George Costanza – Milk, Cream Cheese, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Salt, Flour, Baking Soda, Vegetable Oil, Vanilla Extract, Sugar, Eggs, Cocoa Powder, Buttermilk, Food Coloring, Salt, Vinegar, Raspberry, Sugar, Apple Pectin
- Sweet Socialism -
- Brown Bombshell -
- Pon De Replay – Coconut Water, Coconut Cream, Lemon Juice, Sugar, Glucose, Stabilizer, Passionfruit, Tamarind, Apple Pectin
- Island Formation – Milk, Cream, Corn Starch, Stabilizer, Salt, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cream Cheese, Lemon, Sugar, Sorrel (Hibiscus), Cinnamon, Star Anise, Lemon Peel, Orange Peel
- Fly Girl – Ice Cream (Milk, Cream, Honey, Glucose, Milk Powder, Stabilizer, Dried Lavender) Honeycomb (Honey, Baking Soda, Corn Syrup)
- All-Inclusive – Milk, Cream, Egg Yolk, Sugar, Rice, Coconut Cream, Salt, Mango, Yellow Plantains, Habanero Pepper, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Lime Zest
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place pints in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to a month
- Sugar Hill Creamy ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.