This classic vanilla ice cream is made with real vanilla from Réunion Island off the coast of Africa in the Indian Ocean as well as pastured milk and cream from Saratoga Springs in New York.
After 15 years of living in Harlem, the husband-and-wife duo of Nick Larsen and Petrushka Bazin Larsen decided to give back to the community by opening an ice cream shop with flavors inspired by Petrushka’s Caribbean and African American culture and Nick’s Midwestern upbringing. Since opening in 2017, Sugar Hill has quickly become beloved by the locals for its wide variety of creative flavors made fresh daily using only high-quality, all-natural ingredients.
This package includes 4 pints of Andy Griffith Ice Cream
- Choose to add an At-Home Hot Chocolate Kit – Customers across the country can now make their own with an at-home kit that includes a jar of Sugar Hill Creamery’s blend of Guayaquil 64% chocolate and dark cocoa powder and a jar of fresh marshmallow fluff whipped up in Harlem!
- Hot Chocolate Mix (8 oz.)
- Marshamallow Fluff (12 oz.)
- Andy Griffith – Milk, Cream, Egg Yolks, Milk Powder, Sugar, Vanilla Bean
- At-Home Hot Chocolate Kit – 64% Chocolate, Cocoa Powder, Milk Powder, Sugar, and Marshmallow Fluff (Sugar, Corn Sugar, Cream of Tartar, Egg Whites)
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place pints in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to a month
- Sugar Hill Creamy ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.