Sugar and Scribe ships its legendary Rocky Road Cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! Chocolate Lovers, this cookie is for you. This chocolate cookie stuffed with marshmallows, chocolate chips, and almonds is perfect to satisfy sweet cravings!
Opened in La Jolla, California, in 2010, Sugar & Scribe is the home of Food Network Champion Chef Maeve Rochford. Born in Cincinnati to an Irish mother, Rochford’s childhood was eclectic: growing up in a multicultural city and spending summers on the mountainous west coast of Ireland with her Granny picking berries and making jams, pies, and cakes. Rochford won the $50,000 grand prize in the Food Network’s Holiday Baking Championship. She was also the California Restaurant Association’s “2019 California Chef of the Year” and the featured chef for San Diego Bay Wine and Food Festival. Sugar and Scribe was named the “Best Bakery” by San Diego Magazine.
This package includes a 12 Rocky Road Cookies
- Each Cookie measure to approx 2.5" round
- Each Cookie weighs approx (2.8 oz)
- Cookies arrive individually wrapped
Rocky Road: Saigon Cinnamon, Cane Sugar, Salted Butter, wheat Flour, Egg, Baking Soda, Cream of Tartar
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Store in a cool dry place
- Upon arrival seal in a container, they will be good for 7 days
- Frozen for up to 3 weeks, in a sealed container
- Sugar and Scribe ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.