Sugar and Scribe ships its legendary Ginger Chew Cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! These might be the best cookies you ever taste! World-famous, soul-satisfying, with a satisfying chew, these ginger cookies will be gone before you know it.
Opened in La Jolla, California, in 2010, Sugar & Scribe is the home of Food Network Champion Chef Maeve Rochford. Born in Cincinnati to an Irish mother, Rochford’s childhood was eclectic: growing up in a multicultural city and spending summers on the mountainous west coast of Ireland with her Granny picking berries and making jams, pies, and cakes. Rochford won the $50,000 grand prize in the Food Network’s Holiday Baking Championship. She was also the California Restaurant Association’s “2019 California Chef of the Year” and the featured chef for San Diego Bay Wine and Food Festival. Sugar and Scribe was named the “Best Bakery” by San Diego Magazine.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 20 Ginger Chew Cookies
- Each Cookie measures 2.75”
- Arrives in 2 boxes, 10 cookies each
Margarine, Sugar, Eggs, Ginger, Cinnamon, Clove, Nutmeg, Salt, Baking Soda, Water, Molasses, All-purpose Flour
Instructions / Storage
- Ginger Chew Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Best stored on the countertop for up to 3-4 days
- Do Not Freeze
- Sugar and Scribe ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.