This delicious shortbread cookie hybrid is everything the Easter Bunny could hope for. It is a buttery, sweet, sprinkly, delight. It will bring festive delight to parties and as shipped gifts. This delicious cookie can also be seen on the 2015 Holiday Baking Championship as the winning sugar cookie. All hand-rolled and dipped, so don’t delay and order fast!
Home of Food Network Champion Chef Maeve, Sugar & Scribe is a quintessential La Jolla hangout. Born in Cincinnati to an Irish mother, Chef Maeve’s childhood was eclectic growing up in a multi-cultural city and spending summers on the mountainous west coast of Ireland with her Granny. Everything Sugar and Scribe makes they make from scratch and is inspired by your fondest memories. From holidays at Grandmas to starry nights at camp, these sweets have that old-fashioned taste that evokes the joy of childhood.
This package includes 20 Easter Egg Sugar Cookies
- Each Cookie measures to approx 2.5″ × 2″
- Each Cookie weighs approx (1.1 oz)
- Cookies come in packs of 20
Easter Cookies: Butter, Margarine, sugar, Vanilla Extract, Almond Extract, Eggs, Water, Baking Powder, Salt, All-purpose Flour
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Store in a cool dry place
- Upon arrival seal in a container, they will be good for 7 days
- Frozen for up to 3 weeks, in a sealed container
- Sugar and Scribe ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.