The Easter Bunny has worked his magic again! Teaming up with Chef Maeve, this duo has created an Easter Treat that will make anyone smile. A dozen Easter Egg Sugar cookies plus 4 Easter Special Krispie Treats!
Home of Food Network Champion Chef Maeve, Sugar & Scribe is a quintessential La Jolla hangout. Born in Cincinnati to an Irish mother, Chef Maeve’s childhood was eclectic growing up in a multi-cultural city and spending summers on the mountainous west coast of Ireland with her Granny. Everything Sugar and Scribe makes they make from scratch and is inspired by your fondest memories. From holidays at Grandmas to starry nights at camp, these sweets have that old-fashioned taste that evokes the joy of childhood.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 1 box of Easter Egg Sugar Cookies (12 cookies total)
- 4 Easter Special Krispie Treats- double layer Rice Krispie treats dipped in Belgium white chocolate, covered with Robin Eggs, sprinkles and edible glitter
- Each Cookie measures 2″ × 2″
- Each Krispie Treat measures 3″×4″
Butter, Margarine, sugar, Vanilla Extract, Almond Extract, Eggs, Water, Baking Powder, Salt, All-purpose Flour
Instructions / Storage
- Arrive ready to enjoy
- Best stored on the countertop for up to 4-6 days
- May be kept frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Sugar and Scribe ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.