Banana Split Rice Krispie Love - 4 Pack
These magic Rice Krispie Treats are here just for summer. These treats are covered in Strawberry Gummies, Banana Gummies, Magical Sprinkles and Edible Glitter.
Home of Food Network Champion Chef Maeve, Sugar & Scribe is a quintessential La Jolla hangout. Born in Cincinnati to an Irish mother, Chef Maeve’s childhood was eclectic growing up in a multi-cultural city and spending summers on the mountainous west coast of Ireland with her Granny. Everything Sugar and Scribe makes they make from scratch and is inspired by your fondest memories. From holidays at Grandmas to starry nights at camp, these sweets have that old-fashioned taste that evokes the joy of childhood.
This package includes 4 Banana Split Rice Krispie Love Treats
- Each Treat serves 1-2 people and measures 4” x 3”x 1.75”
toasted rice cereal, rice sugar, salt, malt flavor, niacinamide, reduced iron, vitamin B2, folic acid, corn syrup, vegetable oil, vegetable glycerin, dextrose, gelatin, milk, soy lecithin, White Chocolate, Unbleached flour, Vitamin D, Canola Oil, Palm Oil, Thiamine Mononitrate, edible glitter
Instructions / Storage
- Rice Krispie Treats arrive ready to enjoy
- Best stored on the countertop for up to 2 months
- May also be kept frozen for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sugar and Scribe ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.