Banana Split Marshmallows - 16 Pack
These Ice Cream inspired Marshmallows are made with three layers of fabulous flavor, Strawberry, Banana and Chocolate Chip. Chop them up and add them to your favorite sundae or roast them over an open fire to make a unique summer time s’more.
Home of Food Network Champion Chef Maeve, Sugar & Scribe is a quintessential La Jolla hangout. Born in Cincinnati to an Irish mother, Chef Maeve’s childhood was eclectic growing up in a multi-cultural city and spending summers on the mountainous west coast of Ireland with her Granny. Everything Sugar and Scribe makes they make from scratch and is inspired by your fondest memories. From holidays at Grandmas to starry nights at camp, these sweets have that old-fashioned taste that evokes the joy of childhood.
This package serves 8 people and includes 4 bags of Banana Split Marshmallows (16 Marshmallows total)
- Each Marshmallow measures 2” x 2” x 2”
- Marshmallows arrive packaged in bags of 4
water, powdered gelatin, cane sugar, corn syrup, vanilla bean paste, red 40, red 3, yellow 6, vegetable gum, cornstarch, citric acid, sodium benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, certified blue
Instructions / Storage
- Marshmallows arrive ready to enjoy
- Best stored on the countertop for up to 4 weeks
- Do Not Freeze
- Sugar and Scribe ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.