Mardi Gras + Valentines Day Macarons
Sucré has combined their 2 limited time only macarons into box to cover both of your February holiday needs.
Sucré’s king cake, which was voted 2011 Best King Cake in New Orleans by the Washington Post is now in bite size quantities! Executive Chef Tariq Hanna has taken his king cake masterpiece and turned it into delicious handcrafted Mardi Gras macarons! These colorful and incredibly festive macarons are filled with Sucré’s New Orleans’ King Cake inspired mousseline.
Their Valentines Day Macarons are handmade with love from flavors inspired by the most romantic city in the world. Red and white macarons filled with the perfect pairing of white chocolate ganache surrounding raspberry marmalade make for the sweetest treat.
Since 2007, pastry chef Tariq Hanna and owner Joel Dondis (former sous chef for Emeril Lagasse) have been hand crafting sweets like French macarons, chocolate bars, marshmallows, and southern candied pecans on Magazine Street in New Orleans. Today, they fill over 6,000+ French macarons with cream by hand every day!
- Each package includes 15 Mardi Gras Macarons + 15 Valentines Macarons in 2 limited edition Mardi Gras & Valentine’s Day branded gift boxes
- Gluten Free
Instructions / Storage
- Macarons will arrive well packed in temperature controlled boxes
- They are best enjoyed within 7 days. Refrigerate in an airtight container until served
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sucré ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.