Mardi Gras Chocolates
It’s Mardi Gras time! Laissez les bon temps rouler with Sucré’s best selling chocolate collection of crème brulee, southern pecan praline, and bananas foster.
Since 2007, pastry chef Tariq Hanna and owner Joel Dondis (former sous chef for Emeril Lagasse) have been hand crafting sweets like French macarons, chocolate bars, marshmallows, and southern candied pecans on Magazine Street in New Orleans. Today, they fill over 6,000+ French macarons with cream by hand every day!
Each package includes 15 pieces of Mardi Gras Chocolates in limited edition Mardi Gras branded boxes
- Crème Brulee – Velvety vanilla custard ganache finished with caramelized sugar
- Southern Pecan Praline – Milk chocolate with crush handmade pralines
- Bananas Foster – A New Orleans classic infused into a single bean milk chocolate ganache
May contain nuts and nut oils
Instructions / Storage
Filled chocolates are best eaten within 21 days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sucré ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.