Carnival Chocolates + Mardi Gras Macarons
Celebrate with both Chocolates and Macarons! Sucré’s king cake, which was voted 2011 Best King Cake in New Orleans by the Washington Post is now in bite size quantities – Chocolates and Macarons! Sucre has taken its king cake masterpiece and turned it into delicious handcrafted Mardi Gras macarons! These colorful and incredibly festive macarons are filled with a blend of our sweet white chocolate cinnamon ganache and a rich dense cream cheese.The chocolates are a of three molded chocolates in flavors inspired by New Orleans. Pecan Praline, Crème Brûlée and King Cake flavored chocolates decorated in the colors of the Mardi Gras season!
Since 2007, the pastry chefs at Sucré New Orleans have been hand crafting sweets like French macarons, chocolate bars, marshmallows, and southern candied pecans. Sucré, which was started on Magazine Street in New Orleans, has grown to include three retail locations in addition to their confection studio. Today, they fill over 6,000 French macarons by hand every day!
Each package includes:
- 15 Carnival Chocolates
- 15 Mardi Gras Macarons
- Macarons are filled with chocolate cinnamon ganache and a rich dense cream cheese.
- Both items arrive in limited edition Mardi Gras branded boxes, perfect for gifts!
- Macarons are Gluten Free
Chocolate Flavors Include
- Crème Brûlée – Velvety vanilla custard ganache finished with caramelized sugar
- Southern Pecan Praline – Milk chocolate with crush handmade pralines
- King Cake – A New Orleans classic infused into a single bean chocolate ganache
may contain nuts and nut oils
Instructions / Storage
- The filled chocolates are best eaten within 21 days.
- Macarons are best within 7 days (refrigerate in an airtight container until served).
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sucré ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.