Mardi Gras Macarons
Sucré’s king cake, which was voted 2011 Best King Cake in New Orleans by the Washington Post is now in bite size quantities! Sucre has taken its king cake masterpiece and turned it into delicious handcrafted Mardi Gras macarons! These colorful and incredibly festive macarons are filled a blend of our sweet white chocolate cinnamon ganache and a rich dense cream cheese.
Since 2007, the pastry chefs at Sucré New Orleans have been hand crafting sweets like French macarons, chocolate bars, marshmallows, and southern candied pecans. Sucré, which was started on Magazine Street in New Orleans, has grown to include three retail locations in addition to their confection studio. Today, they fill over 6,000 French macarons by hand every day!
This package includes 15 macarons in a Mardi Gras beautiful gift box
- Macarons are filled with chocolate cinnamon ganache and a rich dense cream cheese
Contains: Nuts, Dairy, & Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Macarons will arrive well packed in temperature controlled boxes
- They are best enjoyed within 7 days. Refrigerate in an airtight container until served
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sucré ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.