Sucré's King Cake
SAME SPARKLE, BIGGER BITE! Voted 2011 Best King Cake in New Orleans by the Washington Post, The Sucré King Cake is a rich, braided, buttery brioche dough sweetened with cinnamon and sugar, filled with whipped cream cheese, and finished with Sucré’s signature glaze for the same sparkly look you know and love!
Since 2007, the pastry chefs at Sucré New Orleans have been hand crafting sweets like French macarons, chocolate bars, marshmallows, and southern candied pecans. Sucré, which was started on Magazine Street in New Orleans, has grown to include three retail locations in addition to their confection studio. Today, they fill over 6,000 French macarons by hand every day!
This package serves approximately 10 people and includes:
- 1 Sucre King Cake, approximately 10"
- 3 Mardi Gras Beads
- 1 Mardi Gras Baby
- This arrives in a limited edition Mardi Gras branded box. Perfect for a gift!
Bread flour, Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Cream cheese, Power sugar, Milk, Yeast, Xanthan gum, Vanilla, FD&C colors
Instructions / Storage
Each cake arrives fresh and ready to eat right out of the box. We’ve found Sucré’s King Cake is best served slightly warm. Remove all packaging and place the cake in the microwave for approximately 10 seconds for a delicious breakfast, snack or dessert.
The cake can be kept at room temperature for up to 4 days and stored in the fridge for 1-2 weeks. The cake can be frozen for up to three months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- King Cakes ship Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.